How can I apply for Tennis Club membership only?
Follow the instructions on this link.
Can I apply for Joint Golf Club and Tennis Club membership?
Yes. For the Joint Golf Club and Tennis Club membership application process, please click here
What are the categories of Tennis membership year?
- Family membership applies to a family of up to 2 adults and all children aged 3-18 years living at the same address, including students aged 19-25 in full-time education (ID required)
- Single Adult age 19-64
- Junior age 3-18 year olds.
- Student age 19-25 year olds in full time education. A copy of student identification will be required. The same rate applies for unemployed people (proof of unemployment benefit required).
- Single Senior age 65 years and over (ID required).
- Senior Couple age 65 years and over (ID required).
What period does the membership year apply to?
- Donabate Portrane Tennis Club membership year runs from 1st April – 31st March. Therefore, all memberships fall due for renewal on April 1st regardless of joining date.
Where can I get a hard copy of the application forms?
All forms are also available from Donabate Golf Club, on our website or in the cabin by the courts.
Are there any joining fees?
There are no joining fees currently. They may become payable for new members in future years (amount TBD) and will be payable once only, in advance, in the first year of membership, and are not payable when transferring from one membership type to another (e.g. from junior to adult).
How can the membership fees be paid?
Payments can be made by EFT (Electronic funds Transfer) only, details are on the Application Form. Annual membership fees are payable as a once-off payment. Payments by regular installments are not available at this time, but will be considered for the future membership years.
You will be notified in advance when your annual fees are due for renewal.
If your query is not answered here, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.