Members of the club have opportunities to represent DPTC by competing on behalf of the club in leagues or in invitational competitions.
Dublin Lawn Tennis Council Leagues
The club enters mens and ladies teams in DLTC leagues throughout the year.
As a new club we endeavour to enter as many teams as determined by the number of members wishing to participate.
- Winter league – January-March; 3 doubles pairings
- Summer league – May-July; 3 singles, 2 doubles pairings
- Mixed league – July-August; 3 mixed doubles pairings
- Senior league – September-November; 3 doubles pairings
- Floodlight league -October -December; 4 on a team, draw 2 singles and 1 doubles on night of match
For more information and rules please visit http://www.dltc.net/
This is an inter-club league run in April/May. This league is a good stepping stone to DLTC League participation.
From time to time we will arrange friendly matches with other local clubs to gain experience of match play and just to be social!